April 2013...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Think we dove with you before..but hard to tell from your profile pic. We use to have a Sealife, too..but graduated to the GoPro after seeing some of the fantastic pics/videos from Mike and Garry. We requested Orlando, so if you can get on his boat, we'll get to dive with you. Mike and Garry will be there with their GoPro's,too, so it should be a great time. Hope to see you! We'll have some fun times :)

April 20th - 27th with non-diving wife, staying at Secretes Aura and diving with Dive With Martin.

willmann staying next door at the Residencias condos. Will see you on the pier at 7:45 waiting to be picked up by DWM.

Important dates: Apr 20 and 21st - Air Show
Apr 24 thru May 3rd - El Cedral Festival

Cobra,

Looking forward to meeting you.

Terry

Ok, there has been a change of plans!!

I'm going to have to bow out of the April thread and move over to the May thead...

We've had to change our dates to May 17th - 27th ... still at Casa Sharky (Blue Angel) & still diving with (Sharky's dive op) BA...

...must...resist...starting...a...May...thread. :D

Last edited:
April 27 - May 4 with dive partner, John. +4 other non divers Secrets Aura. Diving with Aldora. Can't wait, Aldora stole our hearts!!!:goingdown::goingdown:

My girl and I will be in Cozumel April 12th-19th.......Staying at Sabor, probably dive with Aldora.....then we are taking the ferry across to Playa on the 19th and staying in Cancun until the 27th and will be diving with Solo Buceo on that week

Back
Top Bottom