Diving in Brisbane or Mackay Queensland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nrengle

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey everyone. I'm going to be in the Brisbane and Mackay area's towards the middle of March for work. Is there any dive charters or diving you can point me towards. I've got 15 dives under my belt, and am working on my AOW as we speak. It would be a group of us going from varying experience levels from newly OW certified, to AOW/Rescue.

Thanks for all your help!

Nick

Hi, welcome to OZ.
No operators in Mackay.(not found any to date) I travel up and dive the Yongala with Yongala Dive » Scuba diving on the S.S. Yongala Wreck, Australia reasonable regularly.
You can also dive the Whitsundays from Airlie Beach. I didn't enjoy it very much, had DM's with about the 1/3 of the dives I have telling me how to dive. Viz isn't the best, and mostly shallow diving 5-12m.

Hi, welcome to OZ.
No operators in Mackay.(not found any to date) I travel up and dive the Yongala with Yongala Dive » Scuba diving on the S.S. Yongala Wreck, Australia reasonable regularly.
You can also dive the Whitsundays from Airlie Beach. I didn't enjoy it very much, had DM's with about the 1/3 of the dives I have telling me how to dive. Viz isn't the best, and mostly shallow diving 5-12m.

Thanks for the info. I'm going to be out on the Motley Crue tour, so I won't really have the ability to drive anywhere. It's all based around when we are flying now too. That looks like the only places I'll have a chance to dive as we the longest break in either Brisbane or Mackay...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom