Faber / OMS twin manifolded 46 LP tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

formula1mb@aol.com

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Decided to sell my twin 46 tanks since I'm a big guy and these are too small for the trouble (esp since I have twin 72's now also). They are in excellent condition with new paint last year and fairly recent hydro of March 2010 so plenty of time left on the hydro. They look great and ready to dive once the visual is updated.

Prefer local sale in the So Cal area. Asking $425.

Robert

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 306
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 258
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 258
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 264
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 214
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 211
It is a cool little set up, looks very cool and also only couple inches wide. Great for someone with good air consumption to get the air and redundancy or for someone wanting to train in doubles without lugging 100 lbs of equipment lol.

New they go for over $700: Faber Low Pressure 50 Dubs Package - Dive Right In Scuba - Plainfield, IL

Do you use a wing with that set of tanks? If so what type?

Do you still have these tanks? Will you consider shipping? If the answers are yes and yes I'm interested and shipping will be to 60031.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom