Nitrox Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhodges

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey guys and gals, i'm just wondering what most shops charge for the padi nitrox cert. my lds says they charge 170. I just wanted to see how this compares to other shops, do you guys think it' fair? Seems high to me since there are no dives required just learning and demonstrating some skills at the shop.

I would post something here but Scubaboard won't let me post just OMG!

^He is just grumpy about who knows what. Nothing you did.

I paid $75 but that is not a normal price. I would think somewhere around $120-$150 is fair with books. PADI unfortunately got away from tables, and I feel NITROX is a perfect time to learn tables more in depth. Might be worth it to get with a different training agency and gain some important knowledge.

I charge more then that. I gues you really do get what you pay for. LOL!

Read (and comprehend) a book. Take a test. Observe (participate) in a demo of an O2 analyzer. What more are you providing for that price? LOL all the way to the bank???:shocked2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom