Bonaire Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So the State with the most attendees gets ... a tee shirt?

Wait a minute. I think we all get a tee shirt. A beautiful #2 tee shirt. :D

So the State with the most attendees gets ... a tee shirt?

Wait a minute. I think we all get a tee shirt. A beautiful #2 tee shirt. :D

Since mentioned shirts

Crew Members please vote for your favorite design of this years Invasion shirt.
2013 Invasion Event Shirt Vote

Please get your friends who are going but are not on the board to vote also
Better yet get them to join then we can add their SB name to the crew list

If you have not joined the Invasion yet
WHY NOT???

Reviewed DAE's checked and carry on weight restrictions...I view them as some sort of personal challenge or test of my abilities.

I hope no one else is on our flight. If you are, please don't laugh at the guy wearing a weeks worth of clothes on the flight!

Or you could have your laundry done a couple times at the resort :wink:

:D

Reviewed DAE's checked and carry on weight restrictions...I view them as some sort of personal challenge or test of my abilities.

I hope no one else is on our flight. If you are, please don't laugh at the guy wearing a weeks worth of clothes on the flight!

I swear I won't laugh, I'll just strive to lift my arm in a hello salute through the 5 t-shirts I will be wearing. Plus, for weight consideration, I'm thinkng my BCD is a fashion-forward statement to wear through the airport and onto the plane. I pulled out my dive gear travel bag that is checked luggage this week, as well as the regulator case I store overhead on the plane. Am experimenting with super saavy packing. My plan is to convert my black regulator bag into animal print, so there is no doubt that it is my 'personal item'/lady purse. I'm happy to nestle among the coils my wallet, passport, and a few assorted feminine hygiene items to make it official... it is much smaller than many women's purses. Next, my carry-on is going to have to do it for most clothes, cosmetics, and whatnot, and I might be tucking and squeezing a lot more creatively into my one checked dive gear bag -- perhaps delicates crammed into the foot of one fin; sunscreen, toothpaste, and moisturizer into the other foot. I bought that dive travel bag 3 years ago specifically to meet Delta's size restrictions, and have never been dinged for size by Delta during tripss to Cozumel, but did get dinged last year for a weight issue. 53 dang blasted pounds. Very expensive 3 lbs. I swear, paired with a jean miniskirt, I think my BCD is going to look boss on travel day.

We just put all our dive gear in a suitcase, weigh it, subtract that amount from 50, estimate amount of clothing we can stuff around dive gear for padding. Worked pretty well last year. (of course regs, cameras, computer are in carry-on bag)

Dive gear is essential, that's why it goes in the bag first. Everything else is secondary. :D

We just put all our dive gear in a suitcase, weigh it, subtract that amount from 50, estimate amount of clothing we can stuff around dive gear for padding. :D
Yea, I failed to use an accurate scale last year, and won't be so lazy about it this year. The airlines are sticklers.:eek:npatrol:

Are you guys going by one checked bag or two??

Are you guys going by one checked bag or two??

Two checked, one each.

If you are offended by anything in this post, then my efforts have been rewarded. :D Tapatalk+Autocorrect

Back
Top Bottom