Negril, Jamaica ... October 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife and I will be diving there in May.

We dove with Sundivers the last time we were there. We'll be staying at Couples, but want to dive traditional two-tankers, as opposed to the on-site morning/afternoon arrangment.

Anyone dove with Sundivers recently, or have any suggested alternatives?

Thanks!

scubadoNC: Sorry we go every September with this year being #3. We love Couples Negril
Betty, we are going to miss you in Cozumel too. We head to Cozumel this April. Do you remember the driver you hired?

Maybe we will run into you in Cozumel next year.

scubadoNC: Let me see if I can find the business card of our Jamaica driver.

As for seeing you in Cozumel next year....we will be moving there in February or March and I plan on staying active on SB so just let me know when you are coming and we'll get together for coffee or a drink.

---------- Post added February 23rd, 2013 at 09:01 AM ----------

Keino
Negril Taxi Service
876-424-4210
876-369-1554

Tell him he took Betty & Joseph (Joe's Chinese; I am not) to Little Bay Country Club on Sept 14th and then for a tour including to the house he is building. I think he will remember us because I assume he doesn't get too many mixed couples or that his tours include a trip to his house. :D

Betty

Last edited:
Hi -
We're planning a July trip to Jamaica and would like to get some input from the board members. Reading the posts, it sounds like Negril is the best bet, yes? What other locations might you recommend? Also Couples is mentioned often, any others that you'd boast? Also do you have your fav dive ops? We're interested in 2 tank dives and up to 90ish ft.

Thanks for your time,
Jeff

We were told Negril is the best area on the island for scuba diving. We picked Couples Negril because the diving (2/day) was included free.

We loved it so much we go every year. We're even about to book for Sept 2014 even though we are moving to Cozumel in Feb/March. That tells you how much we like it. An AI where you are pampered PLUS free diving. Can't beat that combo.

Betty

Betty -
'Tanks' for the info. Do you also know of / have tried any shore dives there?

Here's to staying wet!

Back
Top Bottom