Golf ball diver wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello my name is Mike Johnson with Golf Balls by JJ. We are looking to hire a part time golf ball diver to dive a couple of courses in the state of Florida, your job would entail going to local golf courses and diving in the ponds and retrieving the balls from these ponds. You get to hang out at the golf course in the sun , no micromanaging, you are your own boss, please email me at mike.johnson@golfballsbyjj.com if you are interested or for questions.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:
What? Diving on my own? You mean there's no croc spotter with a rifle keeping an eye out on my behalf?

Hi. Please clarify how you want diver to do part time diving at couple of golf courses. I am veteran golfball diver about 25 years. Last trip I retrieved 182000 balls in 3.5 weeks last month. I have the necessary equipment and how much are you paying per ball? You pick up the delivery.

---------- Post added February 27th, 2013 at 05:44 AM ----------

What about alligators? I do care about safety!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom