Diving in Bahrain?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The water right now is a a chilly (for us out here) 68ºF/19ºC so you a wetsuit is mandatory; a hood and gloves are recommended ont he MWR trips. If the winds are blowing the Coast Guard will cancel trips, as it has been mentioned, the boats out here are not designed for rough seas. I will be (hopefully) making a dive on Friday, but it all depends on the wind conditions.

Anyone dived recently in bahrain?
Now that weather should be better, thinking of finally taking that weekend trip.

Never dove while being on DET there, but sure miss the going down to Hunters bar. Is that place still open downtown?

Just had a beer there yesterday...You a former duck? They have what looks like a cowling hanging up with lots of ducks all over it.

I'm the OIC of the "Desert Hawks" there now... :)

Just had a beer there yesterday...You a former duck? They have what looks like a cowling hanging up with lots of ducks all over it.

I'm the OIC of the "Desert Hawks" there now... :)

HC-4 out of Sig.

Ducks were the HC -2 guys out of Norfolk right?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 4

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom