Springfest for 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, I can babysit. That has to be worth something.....

---------- Post added February 1st, 2013 at 06:34 PM ----------

You should hire JHayes to come out and cook for everyone :wink:

And I do recall some pretty damn good food from your grill.. I would say it was a joint effort..course I can't afford all of you..

---------- Post added February 1st, 2013 at 06:44 PM ----------

And Connie suggested the Egg hunt be for beer. Who is willing to put up a case of beer and each one who finds an egg gets a beer from the pot? Any children involved would get a dollar instead of a beer. She suggested different colored eggs received different amounts of beer. I say a beer for an egg found. I will buy the easter eggs. Just tell me how many cases you are willing to put up?

You must have been drunk by the time my food was done then :D

I'm competent in a kitchen, but Jason is the master of camp cooking!

Don't sell yourself short Hetland...but Jason's cooker is quite awesome...

---------- Post added February 1st, 2013 at 08:42 PM ----------

You must have been drunk by the time my food was done then :D

I'm competent in a kitchen

Yours was the first I tried

Ok, trying to get some prices for the GCDS folks, trying to get some stuff planned... what goofball took over the vortex springs website and turned it into their personal page that just references "hey we can train at vortex? Does vortex have another site with information on it? Actually I just now see that Denise posted it here... but still...

Vortex Spring's website has been cyber squatted. I talked to them this morning. Connie said to please call them directly for any information you need. 1-850-836-4979. They are working on it now to try to get it resolved.

It appears that you can no longer get to the site... It's a blank screen. Perhaps this means they are in process of getting it back up.

Did you type in vortexspring or vortexsprings? Vortexspring is still coming up water dog. Vortexsprings is not coming up with anything.

Back
Top Bottom