Manila Open Water Course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

travelpro

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Can anyone recommend a dive shop in Manila where my GF can do class and pool in Manila? In addition, where would be a good place for her to get some basic gear such as mask, fins, snorkel, wetsuit...no reg or BCD for now. Just be renting that.

I will be in Manila in about a week. Want my GF to do the 1st half of the OW in Manila as we go to Siquijor for Holy Week. I was thinking she could do her OW dives there. Planning on using the shop at Cocogrove.

If someone has suggestions about other locations in the Philippines to do OW I'd be interested. We will take another trip in July and open to any location. I want to make sure she has a good first experience so looking for easy diving.

Plan B would be Discover Scuba in Siquijor during our Holy Week trip then OW in July.

Cheers!

Jeff

Divers Point in San juan; Scuba world; and Aqua venture white tip are good place to start to buy basic gears

+1 for the Scuba World Makati branch. I did my OW class and pool work there a few years back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom