Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice blue water this morning on the east side with about 25 ft viz early on in the dive and 20 ft viz late in the dive.
Water temps still in the 73-74 degree range. Some sun before the dive but overcast during and after but not really
to bad.

Great vis this morning! 30-40'. Looks like the dredge has stopped! Someone surfaced and was yelling about seeing a bullshark on the east side- he had a go pro on his head, maybe there will be video?... any other confirmed reports?

Great vis this morning! 30-40'. Looks like the dredge has stopped! Someone surfaced and was yelling about seeing a bullshark on the east side- he had a go pro on his head, maybe there will be video?... any other confirmed reports?

Due to the complaints, they now only dredge when the water is murkey.

What was the temp?

5 more weeks and we'll be back down to dive BHB again.:D

Sucks that the old thread was moved!!! There was a LOT of great info in there.

[advisor]This will be my only post on this topic.

There is only one Blue Heron Bridge Thread, and this is it. Everyone MUST keep it polite and ABOUT diving the bridge. Please share your trip reports, photos, experiences, advice, etc. Keep your bad attitudes and arguments out of here. This is a very popular thread with a lot of useful information, so be warned... if you want to argue; you will be banned from not only this thread, but from the Florida Forum as a whole. We are going to enforce a zero tolerance policy for argumentative posts in this thread, and essentially extend the "Green Zone" rules (similar to Basic Scuba Discussions) to this thread, since so many new divers look to the Bridge as a place to get more comfortable in the water.

At this point, there is no need to further discuss what happened, only to look forward and continue the fun.

Now, everyone have fun, and enjoy discussing one of the single most popular dive sites in the state.[/advisor]

Thanks for bringing it back HowardE!

Hello,

I am unsure if this is the right place to post about dive buddies so I apologize in advance if that is so. I am from Michigan and will be in the West Palm Beach area March 7-25 for work. I am looking for dive buddies for some local shore dives. I'm available most every evening after 6 and sometimes during the day. Let me know if anyone is looking a buddy or wouldn't mind me tagging along with a group. Thanks!

What was the temp?

Water temp saturday was down one degree from friday. I showed 72 degrees for the first time in quite a while.
The good viz more than made up for the cooler water temps. With the sun out after the dive I did not find it to
be all that uncomfortable. The winds seemed to be a bit less at the bridge on saturday so that helped as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom