SDI Nitrox online course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KJackson60

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Does the SDI online Nitrox course cover the use of tables and formulas for Nitrox diving or is it strictly computers? I want to dive Nitrox but do not own a dive computer nor do I see myself buying one in the near future. Thanks in advance for your responses.

The basis of the SDI nitrox program is the use of nitrox dive computers however there are some tables and formulas included which could assist divers in dive planning using tables.

A better option for divers that do not plan to use dive computers is the TDI nitrox course which is based on the use of dive tables, formulas or dive planning software.

I just finished the SDI Course. Yes you do get a copy of the Nitrox Tables with the SDI Course. Use of the Nitrox Tables. If you are comfortable with the Open Water Dive Tables then you should be fine

Back
Top Bottom