Adios Amigos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquatrax

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
The time has come for me to bid farewell, renounce my swampiness and head for the blue waters of South Florida. I will miss the cold, dark, green waters of Texas.... Yeah, I couldn't even type that with a straight face:D

Do as you must, strike my name from the sacred scrolls, etc... for I have abandoned thee.

I guess the only thing left to do is convene the Swamper Conclave and begin voting for Franco's new dive buddy.

Peace be with you....

Bad taste I know but be true to yourself I always say.:D

Safe dives everyone....

I am happy for you !!!!

Where in FL you moving?
Edit: Just saw Delray Beach in your profile. Used to live there, enjoy!

Naw...not adios. You're just going there to establish a "Texan Outpost", right? Remember, you can take the Texan out of the swamp, but ....well, you know.

Take care and Vaya con Dios!

Once a Swamper always a Swamper. Good luck and Best Wishes!

The time has come for me to bid farewell
WTF??? :kicknut:

Anyways...the rEvo travels great & fits into the overhead storage on the planes. I'll ship over an extra gear so I don't have to haul everything every time I visit :eyebrow:

Now you can take the PADI specialty course for Great Viz!

Good luck & see you real soon :thumb:

Now you can take the PADI specialty course for Great Viz

That's a good one.

Anyways...the rEvo travels great & fits into the overhead storage on the planes. I'll ship over an extra gear so I don't have to haul everything every time I visit :eyebrow:

Now you can take the PADI specialty course for Great Viz!

Good luck & see you real soon :thumb:

The spare bedroom will be dubbed " The Franco Suite" equipped with a drying rack for the Revo and a and a small fridge for your Anheuser Busch nutritional supplements : ) See ya soon Brother!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom