Best Diving places in Asia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuperLady

New
Reaction score
I'm from Europe country and mu hobby is to dive. I'd love and that is my passion too. I have an idea to travel Asia. Could you all kindly suggest me some good diving countries?

Most south east Asian countries offer great diving. Checkout Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia ,Thailand.

Do not forget southern Japan- Okinawa and Yonaguni are some of the best diving in all of Asia.

I would suggest you go to Nusa Penida or Nusa Lembongan in Bali.. Been there and its awesome!

I'm from Europe country and mu hobby is to dive. I'd love and that is my passion too. I have an idea to travel Asia. Could you all kindly suggest me some good diving countries?

Asia is a pretty big place stretching from India Ocean all the way to Pacific Ocean and from Siberia to Indonesia.
Andaman Islands(India), Burma Bank(Burma), Malaysia, Maldives, Indonesia, Japan, Paupa New Guinea, Philippines, Sri Lanka and Thailand all offer good diving.
Best diving places?????

Very subjective question. I never get tired of diving in my own home country of Thailand, but whenever I get a chance to do holiday diving for at least a week, I go to Indonesia. And even just Indonesia offers so many options that it's a difficult question with answers determined very subjectively!

Went to Bali, Lembeh and Komodo last year. I would not go back to Bali but Lembeh and Komodo were awesome.

I love diving in Bali, especially Tulamben, but then sffrenchman, maybe I just like diving so much that I can enjoy it hugely even in places other people sniff at? I dunno... I also love Lembeh and Komodo (and a whole lot of other places as well)!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom