lost sealife1400 with flash

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
hi everyone, We lost our camera, a sea life 1400 with flash, in Bonaire. Some of the divers have said it may actually float to Curacao but I'm hoping someone here has found it. On the flash card you will see two women, pics of Bonaire and our dives. It would mean so much to us if the camera, at least the video card, is returned to us. Willing to pay a reward and shipping for camera!
thank you,
Lori

Welcome to SB. If it floats, it could circle the Caribbean and land in Key West. We tracked on down once that had. It could also land anywhere else, or never. But good luck.

Lori, I have copied your message to my facebook page. I have a number of divers and dive shops on the island as friends. If I might get a response, I will let you know

As we checked out Saturday at Dive Friends @ Sand Dollar I saw a printed page posted reference trying to find your camera. Just an FYI, hope you are able to locate it.

Lori I feel your pain. I lost my DC1200 last year in the Persian Gulf. I hope that Iranian fisherman who found it is enjoying it as much as I did :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom