Will a Special Ops SCUBA Master Diver Card make me a badass mofo diver?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In all honesty, that looks like a blast! I would sign up for it. Sounds right up my alley.

Are they looking to bolster their ranks by hiring more Special Ops Scuba Master Mission Chiefs?
Seriously, who made up that title? It sounds like something my 9 year old cousin would dub himself.

I would totally show up and do this once a week.

I want to shoot a speargun at dummies suspended over the water. Preferably with spears with a few twists of det cord on the tips. What level is that?

Special Ops Scuba

"...Once you’ve completed the training missions, you are rated Special Ops Scuba Master Diver..."

Does it mean that I can legitimately wear black dive gears without feeling self-conscious?

Does it mean that the dudes with PADI/SSI/NAUI MSD cards would faint before my awesomeness?

Does it mean that I don't have to wear a Rolex dive watch to pick up chicks in bars any more?

Discuss...

I'd tell you.....but then I'd have to kill you!:ar15::ar15::ar15::ar15: (Sorry I couldn't resist!!)

Sounds like it probably appeals to more than a few people, not to me tho.

Interesting find.

As a former/fellow white hat, I'd have a problem calling myself some variation of "Master (mission) Chief" - too much respect for the Chiefs I had to approximate their title. Just me tho and I hold no ill will towards others that might feel comfortable doing so.

Do I get an waterproof AR or other cool firearm to take and shoot. When deer season comes I can hide in my lake with a gilly suit and pick them off.

It actually looks like it would be a lot of fun and that you would get some excellent training out of it

Back
Top Bottom