Dive Rite Transplate and Wing for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

parson63

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have for sale a Dive Rite Transplate (size large) with stainless steel backplate and Venture wing. The set-up has less than 15 dives on it. It does not include weight pockets. Asking $300 for the complete package. I am working on my divemaster certification, and the store I am doing it through is a Hollis dealer so I need to change over to Hollis gear. There is nothing wrong with the equipment, I just need to find a new home for it. If interested contact me at parson63@yahoo.com.

Thank you,

Ron Shephard

If you split things up, I might be interested in the wing.

the store I am doing it through is a Hollis dealer so I need to change over to Hollis gear.

What does that have to do with anything? Since when are you required to switch to their gear just because that's what they sell? Sounds like you got taken advantage of. But glad you were able to sell the gear anyways.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom