June 2013 - Back to the Summer Again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Straight to the source:

Secrets Resorts & Spas - Aura Cozumel

Click "Special Offers" at the top and you can select Military, AARP, or AAA to get an additional 10% off their regular "Best Available Rate - limited time" of $258.30 which is 10% less than the "Best Available Rate" of $287/night. That's for Preferred Club Ocean View King. Pool View Junior Suite is only $189.54/night but I heard those were noisy. Quiet, ocean view, and the preferred club benefits of free internet, prime room location, and more upscale booze and snacks seemed worth the extra $43/night to me.

jdubz +1, June 15-22, Cozumel Palace, Aldora

Looking forward to trying Aldora. Previously dove with Scuba Mau and stayed at Hotel Cozumel in June 2009.

Looking forward to trying Aldora. Previously dove with Scuba Mau and stayed at Hotel Cozumel in June 2009.
Welcome back to Coz. I'm pretty sure you'll like Aldora's service over Mau's and the bigger tanks can't hurt. I know you'll like the Palace over Hotel Cozumel, where you'll be joined by atatt and dtatt. Please "buy" them a drink from me since I changed my hotel plans and won't be able to.

June 2013 "Back" Roll:

Nashwl, May 29-June 5, Hogtown Motel, Papa Hogs
rromero2 +2, June 1-8, El Cid, Babieca
tomhooper +1, June 10-20, Suites Bahia, Grupo America
MMM, June 10-27, Casa MMM, Living Underwater
atatt & dtatt, June 11-23, Cozumel Palace, Scuba Mau

Mossman, June 14-22, Secrets Aura, Living Underwater
weaver9710, June 16-23, El Cantil, Living Underwater
Rhodesaz, mid-June, Occidental Grand, [pending]
WestHoustonDiver + 5, June 21, day trip, Scuba Mau
VicScubaVentures, June 29-July 6, Scuba Club, Scuba Club
wills029 +1, June 29-July 6, Blue Angel, Blue Angel
ilympt +2, June 29-July 10, Allegro, Dive with Martin

I need to poach your June / July folks! They belong in the much better July thread! :)

cvchief said he might be booking a June trip. When he tries, I'll tell him the island is sold out in June and send him to you.

Been a long time since I have been on the board, and March of 2011 since we have been in Cozumel. We will be there June 29 through July 6, staying at Coz Palace and diving with Blue Project.

Been a long time since I have been on the board, and March of 2011 since we have been in Cozumel. We will be there June 29 through July 6, staying at Coz Palace and diving with Blue Project.
Welcome back to the board and to Cozumel!

June 2013 "Back" Roll
:

Nashwl, May 29-June 5, Hogtown Motel, Papa Hogs
rromero2 +2, June 1-8, El Cid, Babieca
tomhooper +1, June 10-20, Suites Bahia, Grupo America
MMM, June 10-27, Casa MMM, Living Underwater
atatt & dtatt, June 11-23, Cozumel Palace, Scuba Mau

Mossman, June 14-22, Secrets Aura, Living Underwater
weaver9710, June 16-23, El Cantil, Living Underwater
Rhodesaz, mid-June, Occidental Grand, [pending]
WestHoustonDiver + 5, June 21, day trip, Scuba Mau
VicScubaVentures, June 29-July 6, Scuba Club, Scuba Club
wills029 +1, June 29-July 6, Blue Angel, Blue Angel
OSUcowboyinSPFD, June 29-July 6,
Cozumel Palace, Blue Project
ilympt +2, June 29-July 10, Allegro, Dive with Martin

"Welcome back to Coz. I'm pretty sure you'll like Aldora's service over Mau's and the bigger tanks can't hurt. I know you'll like the Palace over Hotel Cozumel, where you'll be joined by atatt and dtatt. Please "buy" them a drink from me since I changed my hotel plans and won't be able to."

Now Mossman, let's not start saying someone will like one Op better than another! :facepalm: You know we all think our Op is the best and everyone has their own opinion on who provides better service. Don and I have been diving with Mau for many years and love his service; he is a dear friend to us because of the relationship we have developed by diving with him! I think you would be hard pressed to find better service, not saying you can't find similar but let's not say better!! Anyway; we'll miss that drink you were supposed to "buy" for us. Have a great time at Secret's, I look forward to your thoughts on it vs. the Palace. June 11th can't get here fast enough! :outtahere:

I'll be there 6/7-6/16 with kevmiami and 4 other non-SB divers. Staying at Villa Las Anclas, not sure who we are diving with, yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom