criterias for diving holidays and dive shops/operations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rameus

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
sice we just started a new website on quality-diving.com we are trying to build up a more complete overview of diving holiday destinations with recommendations. therefore i want to know: what are important factors for you when you choose your diving holiday destination. maybe you are only diving - maybe you have partners who don't dive or you may want to split holidays between landbased and underwater adventures.
the factors can be regarding any of the following topics: getting there, dive shop, stay, food, environment, preferred languages, climate - anything you can think of!

let me know and: thanks already! ;-)
thom

Factors for shore-based trips:
Is there something for my wife to do while I am diving? What is the resort like? All-inclusive? Food options? Number of dives offered per day and cost? Nitrox? Flight time and cost to get there? Cost of resort? Dive site options?

Factors for liveaboard trips:
Number of dives per day? Nitrox? Cost? Size/quality of boat? Varied types of dives? Number of passengers on board? Chances for macro and big pelagics? Food/beverage options on board?

thanks for these factors which are important to you. i will gladly implement them into the documents i'm working on at the moment.

"Criteria" is plural.
ssst.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom