How do I reset the sherwood wisdom?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

talon39:
Ok one of the technicians at Sherwood has given me the answer. If you try this on your computer, proceed at your own risk. I suspect that if you do it wrong it could have undesired results.
This procedure will clear the Log info. Im not sure what else it clears. It does not clear the history.
From the PLAN screen hold down both buttons, you will be taken to the TIME screen continue holding both buttons until you are taken to a CLR screen. Once on the CLR screen use the side button to enter 1919. Use the front button to confirm the entry. The computer will do a quick diagnostic and shut off. When you reactivate it, it will no longer have a Log. I assume the Log menu will return once you complete your first dive.
Its not going to clear the history , this feature is for if the computer is in rental for a shop ,you can clear the dives during the same day so if you rent it to diffrent people it does not have menory of an early dive , if YOU are doing many dives youself over many days or the same day DO NOT USE THIS FEATURE, it will forget the dive you did in that diving period ,so it will think you are stating dive one that same day or time.

SCUBA-J:
Its not going to clear the history , this feature is for if the computer is in rental for a shop ,you can clear the dives during the same day so if you rent it to diffrent people it does not have menory of an early dive , if YOU are doing many dives youself over many days or the same day DO NOT USE THIS FEATURE, it will forget the dive you did in that diving period ,so it will think you are stating dive one that same day or time.
Correct, it won't clear the History, however it will clear all of the dives in the Log. I tried it and it works. I was not aware that it would clear previous dive data from the same day. If this is the case then you have given very good advice. Thank you.

So I understand this is an old post, but I am about to sell my computer. Is there a way to just wipe the entire history on the computer?
I guess not right?

Back
Top Bottom