buddy out there in Seattle around 18/19th June?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sry for not answering faster, I have been on LaPalma - diving :D

I did not dive doubles until now
mm, ok, I have to rethink about regs
as I stay only one week, should be enough space in my backpack for at least computer, mask and fins :)

The closest dive shop to you will be Fifth Dimension, which is a couple of blocks from the Cove 2 dive site I mentioned. You should be able to rent a wetsuit there.

Wednesday evening, there is a group of GUE divers who gather at Cove 2, doing a dive around 4:30 or so, and another at 6, and then going out to dinner. You won't have ANY trouble sourcing gear and tanks from them (us). The dives are announced on NWUE on FB, and on the NWdiveclub.com site (listed as WWW and the date). Diving with that group, I wouldn't worry about a pony bottle. For Tuesday, the only standing dive I know about is quite a ways north of where you will be staying. But again, if I'm not working, I'll meet up with you and get you in the water, and if I'm unavailable, somebody from the NWDC is almost certain to be happy to do this. We really are a welcoming bunch.

after having a new place to sleep in Seattle, I can continue planning dives
04.gif

Fifth Dimension looks good, but I think perhaps I also bring my wetsuit (and leave it there if somebody is interested in using it further)
I think dives are possible from Tuesday to Thursday evening, but I do not know exactly when I have time, on Wednesday perhaps at 6; I hope the schedule will be available soon
I just send a request for the fb group
thanks a lot for your kind help! I really feel welcome :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom