Best looking wetsuit? Your thoughts..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be honest - I bought a waterproof suit soley on the fact it looked badass.

Well...and it was only $120.

I'll be honest - I bought a waterproof suit soley on the fact it looked badass.

Well...and it was only $120.

Waterproof has a clearance sale going on right now...it works if you live in the USA [I don't] and match their sizing and availability [I don't]. I did get some boots, hoods and a vest from them a while back...excellent stuff.

I really like my Fourth Element Proteus as well as the O'neill line but most of the O'neill suits I like are from their Surf series, not the Dive series.

You're right, I just noticed most of the badass looking wetsuits by O'Neill are from their surf line! Oh well, their basic 7mm looks nice either way.
Taken I was going to hop on that deal, but I need a 7mm! Darn 50 degree waters. I'll stick with my current AL, not the best looking but it's insanely comfortable.
If only the O'Neill Psycho's were made with a thicker option

I have always liked Scubapro!

scuabpro.jpg

I recently discovered Seac suits and really like them. They make one of the only dry suits that has fit me like it was custom made for me. And their wet suits are awesome. Even their 1mm Skin is really warm.

Jeez my waterproof wetsuit sucks. It looks like it was designed for me after I achieve middle-aged spread (about 20 years away!)

Scubapro Scotia, best suit I ever owned and it's black so you like a ninja!! :hijack: (I'm not actually thread hijacking, but this is the only ninja smiley I could find)

Jeez my waterproof wetsuit sucks. It looks like it was designed for me after I achieve middle-aged spread (about 20 years away!)

Scubapro Scotia, best suit I ever owned and it's black so you like a ninja!! :hijack: (I'm not actually thread hijacking, but this is the only ninja smiley I could find)

Saw an image of the Scotia. The black looks amazing, but red on black looks even better!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom