Just a note

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sealskin98

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just wanted to dip in and say "HI!".

Was going through the closet and found my Swamp Divers T-shirt that has the original mistakes on it and thought I'd see who was still on here.

Frank (Timeliner) how are the tunnels going now..since I got stuck in that one?

You should just call me when you find select grade collectible things like that.... You know I'm a buyer :wink:
The Tunnels are moist but we've been digging till yesterday. I had wood to chop this afternoon or I would have been in S.W. 17 under Church street. We found a new basement section of a house that was there before the 1916 fire. 'Just a few artifacts still there but never the less pretty cool.

Reactions: Foo
Long time since I've logged on, Nice to see familiar faces still here. My T still hangs in the closet, ready for a reunion of dinosaurs. Dang Frank, sorry we didn't get together last summer, we'll have to correct that some day. Drag you out of the underground, so to speak. HI MIKE!

How about an early June reunion of old-timers at CSSP? Who wants to revive the circle of knowledge?

Reunion at CSSP? Count me in...

Another old Swamper checking in. I haven't been here in ages, it's nice to see a few familiar names/faces. Would love to attend a reunion anywhere. We're leaving Saturday for our annual 2 week trip to Roatan. Then I've got a 3 week bike trip but starting July will be open for anything.

Tony....tell Brenda Howdy for me!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom