WA wet lens for Oly 12 - 50?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Linder. A good friend and colleague borrowed part of my rig and he's on his hay to the Red Sea to test it, I should be able to post some shots in about 10 days or earlier if he posts something on his Facebook group.
Will let you know as soon as I get any shots.
Mario

Hi Linder. A good friend and colleague borrowed part of my rig and he's on his hay to the Red Sea to test it, I should be able to post some shots in about 10 days or earlier if he posts something on his Facebook group.
Mario

Thanks buddy! Appreciate that.

Mario

Hi again Mario.

Another question - is your UWL 100 one of the older or newer versions? The newer version has some claim about being optically better but it is much more expensive and I have a hard time fining comparative reviews whether or not this is the case. I believe the new version is called H100 whereas the old is simply called 100.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom