Si Tech oval cuff ring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

polywog

Registered
Reaction score
Like the idea of the oval cuff ring system, but have read postings that said, if you had big hands, to forget it. Any guide lines ? If I had the inside measurements, I could cut a hole in a piece of cardboard and try it out. Thanks for any information!

Major axis 3 3/4", minor axis 2 1/8". I had mine installed by Dive Right In Scuba and ordered a pair of cuff rings prior to having them installed so I could check the size. When I sent the suit in, I just included the rings with it. Otherwise, I would have returned them. They're definitely more compact than the rings for the Quick Glove system. I've used them once so far, and liked them. Switching out seals is dead easy, and the Antares gloves didn't leak.

Thanks for your reply. The information will make my decision much easier !! I carefully cut a hole to those exact dimensions and my hands won't even get started good in that size ring.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom