Force Fin Wins Against the Odds

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"Funny how Home Land just purchased 1.6 billion bullets...wonder what they have in mind?"

...perhaps some firearms training for their law enforcement agents? Would you prefer they train with water pistols? A quick call to the Cranberry Township Police Department would reveal that, they too, train with "real" bullets. The horror! The horror!

You should calculate how many rounds that is for each Homeland Securiity employee, including secretaries. My calcs showed over 6500 rounds per employee.

Bob, I LOVE the flip test video. That was uber cool. I hope that it goes viral. Are you going to be making tan deltas again?

Thank's tridacna..not sure on the Tan Delta production at this time, just glad to see Force Fin's Pro's being made and slowly picking up the pace on the other model's we make. Our Slim Force fin is next to take care of our swimming customers. I like the flip test, be fun to see on of those so=called scuba test magazine do this will the other model's..better yet..the no heel strap swam test.

So glad to hear it ! I love my force fins and people everywhere are always asking about them !

another vote for TanDelta production! Waiting patiently...

Can Not wait! lost one of my XXX Pros black back in March need a new pair they were brand new!

Hallo guys,

im looking for a excellerating force fin xxl with wiskers and bungie strap. Anybody knows where can i find?

Hi Bob, do you have or do you think to produce it again?

Sorry all guys for my bad english, but its not my first language.

Ciao Ciao

atomicteam, Very good English. The answer is yes, but not in Tan Delta material. Pro material and only in black. Seems we are going to keep things simple with one color for all Force Fin products. BLACK. Thanks, Bob

Back
Top Bottom