Diving Lake Pleasant 2014

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Viz at DT yesterday was crystal clear - easily 25+ feet. Temps seem to be coming up a bit too at 56 degrees. Lovely drysuit diving right now!

Thought I would check to see if anyone is heading to the lake Saturday, April 6? Looking for a dive buddy if anyone plans to be there and doesn't mind a tag along or needs a buddy.

Thanks
Karen

Dove Vista Point with Steve on Saturday morning (05/04/12). The place was packed. Visibility above the thermocline (53') was poor at best. Below that, maybe 20' to 25'. Water temp. is high 50's to low 60's. We were both good in 7mm suites.

We came across a old wooden grandfather's clock on the bottom lying up against the wall at about 90'. Cool!

Always a pleasure diving with Steve.

I was out there yesterday. The viz was about 5 to 10 feet at Vista Point

I was thinking about doing my advanced cert but 5ft visibility sounds awful. I can't wait until it starts getting cooler and the visibility improves.

Anyone diving Lake Pleasant this weekend 6-29 & 30?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom