Who is going to the Long Beach Scuba Show - June 8-9, 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looking for a ride from Visalia to the show.... Can and will pay for gas.

Ok it will be one way.... I just don't want three cars at LAX for a week. The family leaves on our cruise to Alaska Monday and we need two cars but not three....

Last edited:
Merxlin, Margaret, Team Casa, his beautiful bride, Mselenaous and myself had our yearly Cal Staff meeting last night at Matt Denny's. It was a hoot, with the beauties on one side of the table and the geeks on the other! Both Dave and Mike liked the new 360Heros and it seems that I'll have to keep tabs on both of them and count cameras at the end of the day! :D

Stop by the booth and come see this. It's awesome!

I will be there both days as a guest of Deep Sea Supply (booth #732).
Stop by for a chance to win a Tech Buddy and to see a prototype of Nitroxbuddy in action.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

It was great seeing so many ScubaBoard members at the show today. Thanks for coming by.

Had a good time watching a few films and seeing the SB booth, thanks to Dave and his lovely bride for holding down the fort (booth) in the morning. Hope they enjoy their diving in Catalina at the park today.
Always good to see Elena and Pete (with his new toy). Hope he will post his filming of the show.
And of course caught the infamous Dr. Bill just back from the Philippines.

Thanks to all the folks who stopped by to visit this weekend.
. SCUBA-SHOW.jpg

I stopped by around 1 PM and left just before 4 PM.

I think that I must buy the water bubble gun from H2Odyssey. No more trying to blow bubble ring underwater!!!

Was there on Sunday. Thanks for the decals and also thanks to all the volunteers that we kind enough to work the booth. It was awesome!

I was there BOTH days (of course) and have tired feet (and a few pictures) to prove it. Great to see a number of SB'ers, especially Pete and Elena (since I rarely get to see them these days). Looking forward to the results from Pete's Transformer GoPro Hero 3s!

---------- Post added June 11th, 2013 at 07:58 AM ----------

I stopped by around 1 PM and left just before 4 PM.

I think that I must buy the water bubble gun from H2Odyssey. No more trying to blow bubble ring underwater!!!

I guess I'm just old school... I thought that bubble ring gun was a bad idea myself. Not something I want to see underwater in the dive park, but of course your mileage may vary.

Was good to see and meet SB'ers. Hope to see & dive with Pete in Key Largo next week ! Thanks for the invite, will email you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom