Shore dive around Pompano 6th Street?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Define "best place".

As posted above:
Over the years that I've been beach diving off Broward's coast, I'm reminded that we often select beach diving sites more for the ease/cost of parking than for any other reason!

Find some good parking and swim East! :wink:

Since this thread is about 6th Street in Pompano, you should start your own topic "Where is the best beach dive in Broward". Otherwise your posts are just hijacks.

See ya out there!

yeah debbie, I have no idea what you're talking about or why you are talking about broward. perhaps that's why you edited your first reply.
"as posted above"

I am going to pompano in a week and plan on doing shore dives.

yeah debbie, I have no idea what you're talking about or why you are talking about broward. perhaps that's why you edited your first reply.
"as posted above"
Who is Debbie, and what is your point?

You asked where are the best beach dives in the area. What area? Most of us think of Broward County as being "the area".

I see no edited posts by me on this thread. Not sure why you are being so argumentative. :idk:

I look forward to your new thread entitled "where is the best beach diving in Broward?" It should get some awesome discussions going. :blinking:

OK now I am editing: "Welcome to Broward County, best beach diving in the continental USA! Hope to see you out on the reef this summer!"

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom