Suunto D4i

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Danny159

New
Reaction score
Hey All,

I got my new Suunto D4i today and I wanted to get used to it before I actually dived with it, so I went in the pool at my local dive center and had it on Free mode... but it logged 1 dive, how can I reset the computer or completely remove those dives so I can start all over again?

Thanks
Dan

I don't believe it is possible to erase dives from the D series computers. I wish it were.

Try upgrading the software, it may erase several of your dive log.

You can't erase but don't worry about it. The dives will eventually replace themselves after you reach the limit (so remember to log!). Mine frequently counts a dive when I have to go place an anchor or look for something lost. Or if something flies off the boat and I go freediving after it. Just remember that when that happens when you are actually diving it will add another "dive" in your surface interval and repetitive dive calculations.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom