Razor 2 Sidemount System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you set on the Razor 2? I have a buddy that is selling a side mount, but not sure which one it is.

I have a RAZOR 2 with exactly 3 dives on it----2 freshwater and 1 saltwater. All components included. Would be shipped from Florida.

Let me know if you're interested.

There was some brand new Razors complete with T weights system going between 350.00 and 450.00 on Ebay. They sold probably close to dozen of them, I don't see them now but keep checking. There as a rumor that the Razor was being updated the old ones were being dumped.

I would be interested in this harness too. Of course fr0gman has first dibbs, but let me know if it's still for sale. Thanks!

---------- Post added June 14th, 2013 at 11:44 AM ----------

There was some brand new Razors complete with T weights system going between 350.00 and 450.00 on Ebay. They sold probably close to dozen of them, I don't see them now but keep checking. There as a rumor that the Razor was being updated the old ones were being dumped.

I saw this too. I bid on one and it went up over $600 so I let it go, thinking that since they sold so many there was sure to be another posted. No, they are out of them. That was the last one! ***kicking myself right now***

Any ideas what the new updates to the razor might be?

The only complaints I've heard of about the Razor 2 were regarding the wing. Installation of baffles within the wing and an easier inflation device on the secondary bladder would be my guess...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom