Hamanasi Adventure and Dive Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kbach

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Has anyone stayed at this resort? My wife booked the week after Thanksgiving. I'll get some diving in, the Blue Hole being one trip for sure. She snorkels. How much do adult beverage run around this place? Anything else that I need to know about?

I've never slept there but I've eaten there a few times and visited the rooms that friends were staying in. Nice place.
It's not as far as other places from the reef. It's about 10 miles or so straight out to Southwater Caye marine reserve. Some of the better diving on the barrier reef if you ask me.

Yes, I've stayed there. It was so special that it's the resort that my wife and I judge all our other trips by. Try to get a tree house if one in available. I don't remember the costs of the alcoholic beverages but it didn't seem to be high. Hamanasi has bicycles and electric golf carts available so you can take a trip into Hopkins which was a quiet, friendly town when we visited with no night life. I'm not sure how festive it's gotten lately.

The boat trips aren't long except the Blue Hole or Gladden Spit (whale sharks). The Blue Hole trip was about 3 hours out and 3 1/2 hours back in rough sea conditions. Gladden Spit was about 2 1/2 hours each way.

Hamanasi offers many land trips but we didn't participate. The guests that did, however, raved about the trips at dinner time.

I would go there again.

Thanks for the replies. We're really excited about this trip. We have a deluxe tree house reserved. Once I get a smaller BCD, I'll be set to go! I lost a bunch of weight this year and need some new stuff.

Back
Top Bottom