Alcohol sales today!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Try New Glarus cherry, raspberry or Serendipity from Wisconsin if you can get it. I don't think you can buy it outside of WI at all. I have a couple cases coming from friends that are making trip. It is technically beer, but hard to recognize as such since there is supposedly a pound of fruit in every 750 ml bottle. I've yet to meet anyone who did not love it.

Try New Glarus cherry, raspberry or Serendipity from Wisconsin if you can get it. I don't think you can buy it outside of WI at all. I have a couple cases coming from friends that are making trip. It is technically beer, but hard to recognize as such since there is supposedly a pound of fruit in every 750 ml bottle. I've yet to meet anyone who did not love it.

Drooool. They sell Friuli up here which is strawberry "beer". In reality they are a a 50/50 mix of beer and strawberry juice and go down way to easily so I avoid! Our favs our Mill Street Organic, its damm good!

FACT: Alcohol sales in grocery and liquor stores are Monday through Saturday from 10am to 9pm - unless there is an election and it is a dry weekend.

FACT: Sundays, alcohol sales are from 10am to 3pm except in restaurants, bars or resorts with licenses.

Thanks Christi! All above true. We must have arrived on a Sunday a couple of times ago and encountered the problem then.

We had a great trip. Election is coming up for those of you traveling Jul 6!!

Thanks Christi! All above true. We must have arrived on a Sunday a couple of times ago and encountered the problem then.

We had a great trip. Election is coming up for those of you traveling Jul 6!!

Suprising. You couldn't remember when you arrived. I have had that problem, but usually only during Carnival week.......

Suprising. You couldn't remember when you arrived. I have had that problem, but usually only during Carnival week.......

That's what happens when you go as much as we go! AND it was a couple of years ago...

On the subject of alcohol sales, I did find out you can buy bottles during carnival if you tell them is it going to your place, not the street. One year they made me buy cans.

Suprising. You couldn't remember when you arrived.

Not surprising to me. When I am on Cozumel what day of the week it is is pretty much irrelevant unless I need to stock up on beer.

Back
Top Bottom