New Jersey LDS?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

johnnyseko

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone recommend a good LDS in the Jersey area? I'm in Linden but don't mind a drive if it's worth it. Thanks! :)

Blue Water Divers on Route 17 Rochelle Park has always been very fair to me. Don't think it's to far from you but there are some closer but I don't know how good they are.

I've been dealing a few times with Piranha dive mfg, always had great support through web but also email and phone, never had the chance to go in person, but I can tell already the great few orders I made ! Planning another order in a few months :)

Piranha Dive Mfg.

Cool thanks! BWD isn't far for me at all. I'll have to check them out. I just need a store to browse around in. I know online is easier but some things I just need to see in person before dropping $$$...plus I need to have my gear checked out asap. :wink:

Piranha has a nice website, just a bit far for me to travel.

I've worked with one of the guys from BWD and have had nothing but good experiences.

However, Underwater Adventures in Short Hills would be a little closer for you I think. Right off 124 in the heart of downtown. I've done a majority of my training here and the staff is great!

Thanks guys, that'll get me started in the right direction. Leisure Pro....so close yet so far...I'll make it there at some point!

My only experiences, and they have all been positive, with any NJ dive shop is:

Scuba Connection
http://www.tscscuba.com/
Mountain View Plaza
856 Route 206
Hillsborough NJ 08844
Phone: 908-359-1250

It is a little far for you, but I will give another recommendation to The Scuba Connection. Great guys that really know their stuff and deal fairly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom