Recsea S100 Housing/Canon S100/Sea&Sea YS-01 Strobe/Dyron Fisheye/More

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

roccisjr

Registered
Reaction score
I am selling my Canon S100/Recsea S100 housing/Sea & Sea YS-01 strobe/Dyron 16 mm fisheye/arms, etc. I purchased this package from Bluewater Photo Store last June, so it’s about one year old. Everything is in very good to excellent condition; there are a couple of scratches on the fisheye but they do not affect or even appear on underwater shots (I freaked when this happened but the folks at Bluewater told me not to worry about it and they were right.) There are loads of accessories (see attached original packing list).
In addition to the below (and what’s shown on the attached original packing list) are the Canon S100 camera, a 32 GB class 10 SD card, four (yes, 4) batteries and three travel chargers (including a car adapter).
The original cost to me for everything I am selling is over $3000. I am offering it for $2300, plus shipping. Reasonable offers will be entertained. I’d prefer not to split the package.
Here’s a description of the base package from the Bluewater Photo Store (http://www.bluewaterphotostore.com/ultimate-recsea-s100-package). As mentioned, there are loads of accessories included that are not listed below (see attached packing list). Also attached are photos of the camera setup. I can send photos taken with the various lenses upon request.
This package contains everything needed for the underwater photographer to get the most out of the amazing Canon S100 camera.
A Recsea S100 housing provides amazing ergonomics in a tiny size. The Sea & Sea YS-01 strobe is one of the smallest strobes on the market, with accurate TTL, strong power and a fast recycle time. An Ultralight tray with two arms allows flexible positioning of the strobe.
A Dyron 16mm fisheye lens and a Bluewater +7 macro lens are 2 incredible wet lenses, that providing maximum shooting flexibility, from the ultra small to the giants of the ocean.
What's In The Box
· Recsea S100 housing

· Ultralight tray & handle

Attachments

• Camera 1 (1 of 1).jpg
    Camera 1 (1 of 1).jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 102
  • Camera 2 (1 of 1).jpg
    Camera 2 (1 of 1).jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 100
  • Camera 3 (1 of 1).jpg
    Camera 3 (1 of 1).jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 102
  • Packing List013.pdf
    415 KB · Views: 65
  • Packing List014.jpg
    Packing List014.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 80
I took this setup to Raja Ampat but with one more strobe and came home with stunning photographs, even the pro photographers with full dslr setups were impressed, the dive guides loved the photos and even took turns using it with great results, an amazing set of kit, highly recommended.

Thanks for the reply, Jim. I've enjoyed this setup also, but I now need a camera with a through the lens viewer. That's the only reason I'm selling this.

Thanks for the reply, Jim. I've enjoyed this setup also, but I now need a camera with a through the lens viewer. That's the only reason I'm selling this.

I bought one too, a d90 and a Nauticam Housing which words great. For light weight and great quality can't beat the s100. You will sell this quickly.

Hi, would you consider selling just the housing, strobe, fishey, and cable? I already have the tray and arms. Thanks.

Are you offering to purchase everything else (camera, accessories, extras,etc) except the tray and arms?

I already the camera. I would consider buying the entire set but its out of my bubget.

---------- Post added July 3rd, 2013 at 12:14 AM ----------

Would you consider 1, 800 for the entire set. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom