Gopro 3 Black Edition Highlight Video - Jupiter, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Murfdizzle21

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This video is a compilation of my favorite clips that I've shot with the gopro 3 black edition from Jan - May of this year. All footage shot in Jupiter, FL with Capt Sl8r Charters. Shot at 1080 p @ 60 fps with protune on and wb set to RAW. all clips color corrected with gopro cineform pro. Feel free to share and comment. Thank you very much, sorry its 15 minutes long haha. MAKE SURE YOU WATCH IN HD! Thanks for watching!

Jupiter Scuba Diving Jan - May 2013 - YouTube

Nice video Micky. I always enjoy watching them. I need to hit Jupiter next time we are in South Florida. The one day we dove it was crazy bad vis and we saw absolutely nothing. Your video's bring me hope that we will see some of the great marine life you guys have off your coastline.:D

For now, North Carolina has me on a regular basis.:cool2:

Good stuff Mickey!

Nice video Micky. I always enjoy watching them. I need to hit Jupiter next time we are in South Florida. The one day we dove it was crazy bad vis and we saw absolutely nothing. Your video's bring me hope that we will see some of the great marine life you guys have off your coastline.:D

For now, North Carolina has me on a regular basis.:cool2:

Sorry it didn't work out for you last time you were here (just means you gotta come again haha) Try to come between August and September to check out the goliath grouper aggregations. definitely an awesome sight!

Awesome stuff!!

Thank you!

incredible

Thanks a lot!

Good stuff Mickey!

Thank you! Hope to see some of you out on the water again soon!

[video=youtube;_KMYsDSdEQA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KMYsDSdEQA&feature=c4-overview&list=UUCIleX-RWwBF8o0ON2sN07A[/video]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom