Oceanic Pro Plus 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Old grouch

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have just bought an Oceanic Pro Plus 3, which is a big step up from my old Puck, but I am struggling a bit to decipher the instructions. The CD is supposed to contain a video tutorial but it doesn’t, has anybody come across any type of video that will help me with the menu structure and basic set up.

Thanks, I will give it a go.

I spoke to one of the support guys at Oceanic and they haven’t produced a video and have no plans to do that but he did offer to talk me through any of the set up if I was having any difficulty. The computer is ready to go out of the box, you just have to set up the normal stuff like time and date as well as alarms. As you say Chuckitall, it was quite easy to learn once I sat down and thought about it for a few minutes. I think I have now mastered it but don’t have a dive planned for another 4 weeks so I will find out then. Thanks

You could try this Dive Computer Training
It needs an activation code, you can ask for one, at Oceanicuk Pro Plus 3 » Oceanic (bottom of page.
We do not have - yet - an online class for the Pro Plus 3.
But it looks like this might change soon as we are now discussing a new program with Oceanic.

I will keep you posted.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

... I will keep you posted.
Alberto (aka eDiver)
Hi Alberto, I just got a Proplus 3 and was hoping Oceanic offered a free Dive Computer Training course with the purchase. Oceanic hasn't yet responded when I inquired during product registration.
I did read the User Manual (Rev.2), also the Safety & Reference Manual so I feel ready to dive with it today. Although since switching over from many years of Uwatec, a video tutorial would be a nice, clarifying ensemble.

I'm glad I found your post here, I'll keep checking back for your update on the Proplus 3 video tutorial.

....... I just got a Proplus 3 and was hoping Oceanic offered a free Dive Computer Training course with the purchase. Oceanic hasn't yet responded when I inquired during product registration.......
You might want to send an email to Oceanic customer service and remind them about this

I broke the bank and just got my Proplus 3 with the quick release, this is where I like to purchase my items from an actual dive store. Diver Supply Indy were very knowledgable and helpful and showed me how to utilize my Proplus 3. Thanks William and Jimmy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom