Diving in Fiji

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Water temp as of yesterday was 77 deg. F and can drop down as low as 75 deg. F. (23-25 deg C).

I love the discussion of 75 degrees like it's cold. The bottom temp on my last lake michigan dive was 65. I can't WAIT to visit you guys in Wananavu in September!!!! At 75 degrees, I will happily ditch my 7 mm for a 3mm... :)

---------- Post added August 26th, 2013 at 02:59 PM ----------

I love the discussion of 75 degrees like it's cold. The bottom temp on my last lake michigan dive was 65. I can't WAIT to visit you guys in Wananavu in September!!!! At 75 degrees, I will happily ditch my 7 mm for a 3mm... :)

CORRECTION. 45. It was 45 degrees. Wishful typo?

If you saw the Fijians at 75 degrees, you'd be surprised. They are freezing at that temp. They are only acclimatized to the heat and humidity end of the spectrum. They are literally shivering when it gets low 70s, but they can handle the heat like no problem while I'm dying in the humidity.

Back
Top Bottom