Suunto Wireless Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vilinsky

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
To whom it may concern, I have for sale a mint and pristine condition Suunto wireless transmitter used only once in a pool trial. I purchased brand new for $400.00 two years ago. I'm selling it for $300.00 if any one is interested. It might need new batteries due to unuse. I was told by Suunto that it is compatible with all Suunto dive watches, old and new. There is no paperwork or box as it got lost in my marriage move a year ago. Please let me know if you're interested in buying this fine piece of Scuba equipment it. I gave up Scuba due to a serious back injury I suffered a year and a half ago and have had to sadly sell my equipment piece by piece . My loss is definitely your gain. Sincerely, Vlad

Attachments

• 20130627_124155.jpg
    20130627_124155.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
To whom it may concern, I have for sale a mint and pristine condition Suunto wireless transmitter used only once in a pool trial. I purchased brand new for $400.00 two years ago. I'm selling it for $300.00 if any one is interested. It might need new batteries due to unuse. I was told by Suunto that it is compatible with all Suunto dive watches, old and new. There is no paperwork or box as it got lost in my marriage move a year ago. Please let me know if you're interested in buying this fine piece of Scuba equipment it. I gave up Scuba due to a serious back injury I suffered a year and a half ago and have had to sadly sell my equipment piece by piece . My loss is definitely your gain. Sincerely, Vlad

Are you firm on the price?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

---------- Post added July 27th, 2013 at 12:27 AM ----------

Also where are you located ? I live in NJ.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

HI, No I'm not firm on the price, we could negotiate the price, what are you offering me? By the way I live in La Mirada, CA.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom