Fluro Diving Glow Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fishstix

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I want to do a fluro dive, and would like to hear from anyone who can share information on the dive outfits that offer a nighttime fluro dive on a coral reef. I'm especially interested in a live aboard. I would also like to hear from anyone with experience shooting video of a fluro dive.

Just saw some people doing one last night at Buddy Dive in Bonaire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Ok I want to learn what's a fluro dive? Bio luminesant? How do ya spell that anyway? :)

fluro diving is simply amazing i love it and usually do 4 a week and it makes for great photos
you mention you would like to do a livaboard trip where its available i know of operator in the turks & caicos islands that do it
Turks & Caicos Aggressor take up to 18 guests out every week the night diving is simply divine!! also lots of shark action and macro is stunning
you would love it DSC_5356.jpgDSC_5362.jpgDSC_5367.jpgDSC_6065.jpgDSC_8346.jpgDSC_6033.jpg

drop me a line for more info if you fancy?

---------- Post added July 27th, 2013 at 06:38 PM ----------

i have more photos if you want to see??
just send me a msg.

Very cool

Those are what we called black lights back in the 60's when we were smoking pot in our cellars! Does one smoke pot before fluro diving. :wink:

Cool stuff! Thanks

I guess since it's blue light ya don't need the pot. :)

Back
Top Bottom