Lake Ontario Diving...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sory about my posts. I dont proof read them.

I'll see if I can line up a buddy. Prefer to start with one, not that I lose them (lolol), just like knowing who I'm diving with.

... will continue this discussion via e-mail. Thanks for the info and the invite.

Hi

For actual lake Ontario diving call. OTEE Dive Charters to the Tiller Wreck: ( Also known as the Millenium wreck and/or Henry Clay) Off Port Dalhouise. Only a 15 minute ride and Two tank trip. Call Jonathan Brooks at 905-688-7732 to reserve. There will also be a new charter service to various deeper technical wrecks in the outer harbour region of Toronto coming soon, info to be posted.

Mr A

Boca Raton

By all means Mr Adams, keep us informed on those T.O. wrecks!

To be clear, OTE does single tank dives, but he goes 2-3 times a day (Weekends), so you can get on 2 for your 2-tanker. It's such a short distance, you may as well be spending the SI boating around!

Steve

Mr Adams:
Hi

For actual lake Ontario diving call. OTEE Dive Charters to the Tiller Wreck: ( Also known as the Millenium wreck and/or Henry Clay) Off Port Dalhouise. Only a 15 minute ride and Two tank trip. Call Jonathan Brooks at 905-688-7732 to reserve. There will also be a new charter service to various deeper technical wrecks in the outer harbour region of Toronto coming soon, info to be posted.

Mr A

Boca Raton

Did something change, I was under the impression that a permit was needed to dive in the Harbour.

Tom

Your correct a permit is needed to dive with in the harbour master and marine units jurisdiction, these wrecks apparently are located out side that area and only minutes away from down town Toronto.

Mr A

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom