Falling Rock First dive of the year

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jerrod

Registered
Reaction score
I finally got a chance to go diving this weekend out at Joe's quarry.

Joe has released 100 paddle fish in December. I saw about 10 while there. Since this was probably one of the first time they have seen us they wouldn't get too close. Most were about 1 foot long.

The water at the surface was about 66F and the first thermocline was at 25 ft and went down to 52F. The coldest we got at 45 feet was 34F. The visibility ranged from 10-15 feet.

I am about to buy two sets of doubles, so if anyone wants to go diving, let me know :)

Jerrod

Hey Jerrod, I'm in Louisville and have been meaning to check out Falling Rock for months at least. I've been busy most of the summer and unfortunately haven't been able to get out and underwater at all this year :(

I'm looking for someone to dive with locally any time in August and figured I'd try Joe's. I'm not the most experienced diver but love the sport and hate that I can't dive as often as I'd like. Let me know if you are interested in a diving buddy sometime soon.

Thanks,
Jake

Hi Jake
I dive all the time, so your welcome to come along anytime.

we are thinking about going to Pennyroyal on August 18. PM me your email and ill include you on our diving emails.

jerrod

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom