Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to it. Would love to hear more about yer trip.

The trip was incredible, thanks, really the best one yet as far as whale watching. In spite of falling overboard one day (literally yes fell off the back of the boat fully clothed, glasses, hat, trying to get a shot of a green sea turtle) and tumbling down a hill another. By the last day the crew was holding onto the back of my life jacket every time I stood up. I posted a bunch of pics on flickr.

Okey dokey ... I'll look for you around 5:00-5:30 this afternoon.

You can lobster hunt? Jim and I saw some monsters on the last night dive.

A more important question, given the amount of bacteria that washes through that area and the fact that lobsters are bottom dwelling filter feeders: Would you want to???

:puke:

going the next day (tues 8/20) with pura vida. looking forward to your report, let us know where to go!

I think we will do both, all you need to do is sign up and pick up a parking pass on the day of the night dive. I didn't know about Pura Vida's event, thanks a lot for posting about it! We did both a month or so ago too.

I think we will do both, all you need to do is sign up and pick up a parking pass on the day of the night dive. I didn't know about Pura Vida's event, thanks a lot for posting about it! We did both a month or so ago too.

I specially requested it from FE and PV, and PV is who came through. we are going to be in the area for my free birthday dive with capt sl8r, and wanted to hit the bridge for a night dive again. can't wait!

*most* bacteria would cook out. but the bigger picture if you're worried about the bacteria getting to the lobster -- you are diving in that bacteria and other stuff. Something to think about. at least it's not very warm water where the brain eating amoebas can breed.

just a thought that was passing thru my mind - How did the Bobbit worm get it's name? thru a researcher/etc named Bobbit or John Bobbit?

Thank you!

---------- Post added August 15th, 2013 at 10:04 AM ----------

This one? thinking it may be an egg casing of some sort..

That is actually a kind of anemone, all closed up. There are a lot of them around now, on various things.

Linda

very cool.. never thought of that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom