Any fossilers wanna show off some photos?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Definitely a nice haul in my humble opinion FF. Really nice large Meg... Wow! The ear bone got my attention immediately... nice one.

Joe...The Edisto looks like 8.5 feet today online. I went shark tooth hunting down Edisto Island way last weekend and only found teeny tinys

Found this aggressive Great White video to be awesome.... great slow-mo close ups of an awesome creature

I hoisted my little 140hp engine out of my waverunner and I'm using my time not diving to rebuild it
Hope to use it to hunt the Edisto shallows one day
FX_140_Engine_600p.JPG

Lee I appreciate the info on the Edisto. I hope the River will drop enough to dive before the season ends. I was so looking forward to it. Hope things are well with you Lee and maybe we'll see you soon on the river.

Livin the life here on Jim Isle, Joe. Got the jet ski focus as of late. Need to get it back on the water. I love floating and slow motoring within the ocean waves. Its quite refreshing with the occasional salt spray to the face... gettin the hankering to do a scuba blue water down drift. Only real downside is the travel. NOT a road warrior and hate entrapment in airline tiny seating compartment for hour upon hour (especially with no parachute). I have been giving some thought to trailering a large waverunner behind a convertible and making the drive between Miami and Key West. I am seeing some interesting inland water ways in and about the Florida Keys on u-tube

Hey Joe and Lee if the Edisto stays 8ft or below I,ll be diving it this coming weekend the 17th and/ or the 18th. It,ll get better as it continues to fall, but I ain,t taking no chances!!!I,m going diving......

Well Phil and Lee it looks like the weather is not going to cooperate. We got 2.5 inches today suppose to get the same tomorrow, then more rain for this weekend. Let me know what ya'll and the river are doing.

The conditions went sour for me Joe. The water was too fast and the sky too threatening.

So, instead of playing with my bubble machine, I played with my FX140. I have the head off and I am planning to drill and tap a spark plug hole.

Apparently Scuba Express pulled some rifles off the Civil War Wreck this weekend. They posted this photo.

1176193_10151594222393603_1687109345_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom