http://www.diveheart.org/

Think Pink Photos!!!! - Spread the love

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Petunia in PNG on her 500th dive showing pink luv for Kimber :bounce3:
In the pic.. thanksforallthfish to my right and Almitywife above me... DM off in the distance.
DSC_9341Small.jpg

Another shot compliments of the talented Almity1... Bowlofpetunias Tawali House Reef, Milne Bay Papua New Guinea

DSC_9164-CMedium.jpg

Reactions: D_B
M0013526cSmall.jpg

We need more pink divers!

Reactions: D_B
Still thinking of you Kimber and still diving pink for you.. here is one from Critters@Lembeh, North Sulawesi Indonesia.

Another shot compliments of the talented Almity1... Bowlofpetunias Tawali House Reef, Milne Bay Papua New Guinea

DSC_9164-CMedium.jpg

Lionfish? How big is that suckered?

Hugs kimber!

Hmm just thought of this, does kimber own any kimber firearms? :)

It was a decent size but lionfish are good! as long as they stay where they are supposed to that is! We need to give this thread a poke once in a while for Kimber tho!

It was a decent size but lionfish are good! as long as they stay where they are supposed to that is! We need to give this thread a poke once in a while for Kimber tho!

agree :-D

like a fish tank or in the pacific ;-)

or my plate!!!

Lionfish? How big is that suckered?

Perspective. My thumb close to my eyes, held in front of the Empire State Building would dwarf the building too.

Hugs kimber!

Hmm just thought of this, does kimber own any kimber firearms? :)

Hugs to you as well! And as to your question about the type of firearms that I own. While I actually do own a few none are "mine/the Kimber" brand.
Still thinking of you Kimber and still diving pink for you.. here is one from Critters@Lembeh, North Sulawesi Indonesia.

Ouch! I mean thanks! *SMILE* It's nice to know people here still think about me!

Back
Top Bottom