Queen and Country served and now....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GDI

Artificer of Havoc & Kaos
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Well hello everyone, old friends and new. As of today I have only 87 days before I retire from the Army (for the second time)

I am looking at getting back home to "Florida" my family and my diving business. I have been teaching and diving but not quite the full time status I was doing before my re-enlistment. Looking forward to some good conversations here on SB, teaching scuba and diving at all levels, hope to see some of you at the dive sites.

“From birth, man carries the weight of gravity on his shoulders. He is bolted to earth. But man has only to sink beneath the surface and he is free.”

Jacques Cousteau 1910-1997

it will be nice to see you again, both online & in real life! :)

Looking forward to your renewed presence here. I have always valued your thoughtful posts.

Sweet. Plenty of trips to Suffield and Medicine Hat in my time.

Been there, done that Good thing for the lone tree eh?

Whoop Whoop

Tour of Duty is now complete., I am retired Military. Back Home in Florida and:monkeydance: Ready to get back into teaching scuba Rec or Tec, Basic, Deco or Cave.

Bring it on!

The country part is pretty clear but which Queen? :crafty::D

Welcome back and thank you for your service! May your air fills be cheap, your bottom times be long, and your car always smell of neoprene!! :coffee:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom