Bonaire Grocery Stores?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NightRaven77

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Anyone know where are the grocery stores are at and what times they might close?

We are getting into Bonaire around 6pm and was hoping to grab some provisions before we head to the condo...

NR77

Van Den Tweel is open til 8PM - I'd go there or Warehouse Bonaire. Aren't you staying at Belmar? Here they are on Google Earth.

Van den Tweel Supermarket - Van Den Tweel Groep

bonairefood.jpg

Leaving the airport, heading north toward Kranendijk you reach a traffic circle very soon after you leave the airport, go east (turn right) at the circle. The Warehouse will be on your right, and just a little bit further the new Van Den Tweel will be on your left.

Is the road to Van Del Tweel still screwed up? If so, you have to go down a little dirt road around the back.

I'd like to go shopping at Van Del Tweel right now! Good stuff!!

T

I was at Van Den Tweel in June.....no problems with the road.

Two paved roads now lead to Van Den Tweel, the one off of the circle, and another that is signed before you get to the circle from the south. This second one leads past the other part of Van Den Tweel that handles volume sale, and leads right to the Van Den Tweel market (and creatively avoids a shopper driving past the Warehouse store and being distracted. I wonder who worked out that? )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom