Diving Komodo from Labuanbajo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leafyseadragon

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone have recommendations on a reputable PADI certified dive shop in Labuanbajo that runs 3-4 day/night trips to Komodo? I am on a budget. Safety is most important to me (I have read the horror stories of people getting lost and picked up by other boats or washed up on shore. I definitely want to dive with a DM who knows what he is doing in the strong currents!) I can do without AC/hot showers if necessary. I am traveling there in October.
Thank you!

Divine Diving, Komodo National Park, Flores, Indonesia

I would dive anywhere with Hila Jansen as a dive guide. He's a certified DM and has years of dives in Komodo. He's very conscientious with respect to keeping his diving clients out of trouble in Komodo currents.

Thank you for the responses. Any thoughts on CN Dive or Dive Komodo? I am looking at their 3-4 day safaris.
Who does Hila Jansen work for/with?

You can try the Felicia liveaboard. They run trips from 1-5 nights out of Labuan Bajo. It's a great litttle boat which has been operating in the area for a long time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom