2013 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"Fire Starter" was a strange movie.

DVR is set to auto-tune for the game today.

DVR is set to auto-tune for the game today.

3 turnovers by Florida in the past 3 minutes...... (4 min left)

You might just want to delete it and not bother. (unless UF grows a pair. )

---------- Post added September 7th, 2013 at 02:31 PM ----------

Well....

It's official. Driskel choked big time on clock management on the last play.

That Gator is dead. They are hauling him off.

article-2338156-1A37EA8C000005DC-371_634x352.jpg

Normally I would get bowed up and say obscene things to you. However, I watched the game and have come to the following conclusions:

1. Muschamp wants to turn Florida into a up-the-gut, smash-mouth, running football team
2. Execution sucks
3. Driskel was over-coached from last year when he would stare down the intended receiver, now he is like a hyper kid on a candy diet.
4. Execution sucks
5. Running backs try to juke defenders too much. They aren't as agile as they think they are. They should pick a direction and use all the speed they have in that single direction.
6. Execution sucks
7. Play calling and clock management sucked today (thanks coach)
8. Execution sucks
9. There is no excuse for 5 turn-overs (3 in the red zone)
10. Execution sucks
11. Gators will be lucky to finish 8-4 (probably 7-5)

Go Gators!

The box score is ridiculous. Lack of execution, turn-overs, end of game clock management. :shakehead:

Capture.JPG

South Carolina and Georgia are going to kick our butts so bad, it's not going to be funny.

This is a good game.

Go Gators!

Looks to me like Miami executed the Gators. Oh that's not what you meant. Florida QB served up BBQ Gator to Miami on a silver-plate. Florida gave the game away. SC is going to eat their lunch and take a years worth of lunch money while doing it. The Ducks are killing Virgibia

I can't like, but I can agree.

Normally I would get bowed up and say obscene things to you. However, I watched the game and have come to the following conclusions:

1. Muschamp wants to turn Florida into a up-the-gut, smash-mouth, running football team
2. Execution sucks
3. Driskel was over-coached from last year when he would stare down the intended receiver, now he is like a hyper kid on a candy diet.
4. Execution sucks
5. Running backs try to juke defenders too much. They aren't as agile as they think they are. They should pick a direction and use all the speed they have in that single direction.
6. Execution sucks
8. Execution sucks
10. Execution sucks

Go Gators!
Take out item numbers 1 and 3 and I swear you just described a Drooly non-coached VOLS team last year.
I KNOW how you feel right now my friend and you and Pete have my sympathy, no shizz!

VOLS handled WKU.

2. Execution sucks
4. Execution sucks
6. Execution sucks
8. Execution sucks
10. Execution sucks

Go Gators!

Watched the first half. Miami won the war in the trenches and was able to spot the mismatches through the first half of the game.

Looks like my team will be lucky to win 6 games this season. I am officially on the firing Lane Kiffin bandwagon.

Back
Top Bottom