Hi all, from North Carolina

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveZen

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi All,

So happy to be here with all you dive enthusiasts. I haven't been diving long but I do love it. In 14 months I have 66 dives and off to Roatan this Saturday to add a couple more. So, what I love asking every diver that I meet is what is your favorite dive spot? I look forward to meeting you all.

DiveZen

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Good Luck & Good Diving.

welcome to the forum from Mount Holly NC. You will enjoy it here as well as the PDRA if you deciede to join. Take care and keep in touch. Current dive shop?

Don't really have a dive shop right now. The shop that I learned with is iffy right now. I have gone on a trip with divers supply and will be going to Roatan with them next week, but they are not a great shop as far as club and such. Do you have a good shop with a good club?

---------- Post added September 10th, 2013 at 10:26 PM ----------

I have gotten to do a few dives out of Wrightsville. The wreck dives so far have been fun. I hope to do some of the ledges one day. What is your favorite dives off our coast?

Welcome! My favorite place to dive is off your coast. I've been out with Olympus and Tortuga in Morehead and Under Pressure in Hatteras. Tortuga is a great boat to dive off of, especially if you want to avoid 20+ other divers. I had a great time on Under Pressure in Hatteras as well. The Proteus wreck rocked. Diving the ledges for teeth is an awesome experience. I first had the opportuntiy to do this over the summer on Tortuga.

Welcome to the board from Lake Norman! Just got back from Roatan, have a great trip! We used Island Divers out of Oaktree if you are staying close to middle island, look up Larry. Great guy to dive with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom